- Company Managers and MSP Partners
- VDA Essentials, VDA Essentials Hybrid, VDA LocalZone, VDA Hybrid LZ, Workplace Select and Workplace Stronghold
This article walks you through the process of impersonating users in your organization. Impersonation may be useful if a Company Manager wishes to configure or test websites, configure apps, such as Outlook, or observe the users experience directly as they would see it.
Your Account Must Be Configured to Complete This Process.
In order to be allowed to impersonate users, your account must have "Login as" permissions. See this article to find out more.
- Navigate to login.venn.com and Sign In with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click User dashboard.
- Hover over any user and click the ellipsis to access the Quick Action menu.
- Click Impersonate user.
- Enter the reason you wish to impersonate the user and your credentials. This adds an extra step to validate your identity and ensure the security of the system.
This action is logged in the system and will be visible to the user in question.
- Click Verify your identity.
- After successfully entering your credentials, a new tab will open to the Launch page as if it were the user themselves signing in. That tab has the user's shortname listed in the tab title for clarity of reference.