To update information for an existing user via CSV file:
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign in by completing the multi-factor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click User Dashboard in the sidebar.
- Click Add User.
- Select Import users via CSV file.
- In the Upload user data window, click Export your company's user data to view your list of users in a CSV file.
Find the user you want to modify. You must keep the userID the same.
Refer to this article for an explanation of each column in the CSV file.
NOTE: To save time and minimize errors, you can just import the CSV with only the rows of the users you have modified.
- Save the CSV.
- Click Upload CSV and browse the location of the file.
- Choose the file and click Open. A popup will appear displaying the number of new users added or updated.
Depending on number of entries, it might take a couple of minutes to create the users. Any errors will be displayed in the Summary page.
- If you are importing the CSV and you see errors, contact your MSP admin.
- If you are an MSP admin and you see errors, navigate to legacy admin> Company> Recent Errors.
NOTE: The CSV CANNOT be used to Delete users.