This Feature Is Available to the Following Users and Product Types
- Company Managers and MSP Partners
- VDA Essentials, VDA Essentials Hybrid, VDA LocalZone, VDA Hybrid LZ, Workplace Select and Workplace Stronghold
Periodically you might want to view website data. For instance, if your company is paying for a SaaS application, you'll want to understand if it is being actively used. You can easily sort by column headers to gain insights.
View Website Data
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multi-factor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click All websites in the left side panel.
- Click the Headers to sort by:
- Website name: You can edit the website settings to change the name of a website.
- Assigned users: You can add or delete users from any website.
- Monthly active users: View usage for each website.
- Federated: View websites by federated and non-federated.
- Open in: This displays the launch behavior for a website. You can edit the website settings and choose the appropriate option for your company.