Where's My Stuff?
Files and Folders
You may be someone who has always used hosted File Manager to access your W/X/Y drives via Webtop. However, for your convenience, your Personal, Group, and Public folders are available to you within the website, just click on Files in the side panel.
- Here’s a great new feature: you can preview a file just by clicking on it! From there, you have action items at the bottom of the page. You’ll learn more about all of the many ways to work with files in our Workplace Select Learning path in the Help Center.
Hosted Apps and Websites
- In Classic Webtop, all of your hosted apps were listed under My Programs. In the new Web app, they are located in Apps on the side panel.
- Similarly, all of your websites are now in Websites on the side panel.
Starred Files, Folders, Hosted Apps and Websites
When you first log into the modern Workplace Web App, you may see some of your shortcuts from classic Webtop in the center of the launch page, depending on the migration strategy of your company.
- Your favorite files and folders now appear under Starred files and folders.
- Favorite files and folders that you shared from the Public drive were listed in Shared Shortcuts. In the modern web app, they’re listed under Starred Files and Folders.
- Your website shortcuts from My Shortcuts were copied to the modern Web app and now appear in starred apps & websites. These work independently of those on Webtop, so any changes you make will only appear on the platform you used to make those changes.
To star items, simply click on the sidebar and navigate to a file, folder, hosted app, or website you’d like to see on the launch page. Click on the star to the right of the item.