You've completed the CM:100 Workplace Administration for Company Managers Learning Path.
After viewing this series, your skills as a Company Manager should include:
- Understanding of the purpose and role of the Company Manager
- Determining the data and workflow design for your company
- Determining how to set access policies for your company and individual users
- Navigating the Company Dashboard, as well as company and user settings
- Managing company and user settings, including security options, websites, groups, email distribution lists
- Tasks associated with being a Company Manager
- When and how to get support
Thank you for taking the time to complete this course!