What We Do
The Workplace Deployment team has the responsibility to set up your company and your users. The process starts with you, as CM, by putting in a new user ticket that tells us how you want your company configured. The following are some standard tasks we complete during the onboarding of your company:
- Create your company account
- Create accounts for each of your users
- Create the company email account and turn on email for users
- Configure APP_ Basic and APP_Office groups, for example
- Configure Websites, including SAML federated sites, and Hosted Apps
Also, any user account creation, cloning, downgrading or removal are done by Workplace Support.
What You Can Do
As a Workplace Administrator, you have the same access to your company settings as Workplace Support. After your company is established with Workplace, you have the tools necessary to make adjustments for your day-to-day workflow.
The following modules show you regular support tasks you will perform.