- End-Users, Company Managers and MSP Partners
- VDA LocalZone and VDA Hybrid LZ
Workplace provides access to all your work emails, contacts, calendars, files, and websites — all within a dynamic and secure perimeter that helps you protect sensitive company and customer information.
To access your work-related websites and SSO credentials on your mobile device, you will need to enroll your device with LocalZone™. Once your device is enrolled, you can download and install native web browser that has been approved for work use and enable password autofill.
Enabling Password Autofill on Android
- Complete the enrollment process.
- Download and install a native managed browser.
- Open Settings.
- Search for Autofill service or Passwords & accounts.
- Tap on the Work tab.
- Under Autofill service, tap the default provider. Usually, this is listed as the Google app.
- Tap Workplace and confirm Workplace as the autofill provider.