Workplace for Browsers contains all of the data you have in Workplace for Windows or macOS, with added resources and functionality.
Sign in to Workplace for Windows or macOS, then click the icon, which will take you to Workplace for Browsers.
Here you will see a Launch page similar to the Workplace desktop app:
- View your most important Starred Websites, Files and Folders, and Recent files front and center.
To edit your Starred Apps & Websites, click Edit then:
- click and drag the icons to rearrange them.
- click the X to remove them from your favorites.
- click Done to finish.
- In the left sidebar you'll find:
- Search: Use search to quickly access your work and company directory. Learn more in Searching in Workplace for Windows and macOS.
- Launch: The Launch Page has all of your favorite websites, files and folders front and center.
- Files: All of your personal, company, and shared files are stored here. You can create and share files, folders, and Office documents, as well as Copy/Move/Rename and Download.
- Shared files: View and manage your shared files all in one place.
- Websites: All of your Websites, including accounts and bookmarks, are located in this section.
- Directory: Search or Browse for your co-workers in the company directory.
Your resources are located in the top-right of the Launch page. You'll learn more about these resources in the next module.