Venn is the industry’s first Virtual Desktop Alternative (VDA) for regulated and security-minded firms. Workplace by Venn is a cloud security and compliance platform that solves the unique regulatory and cybersecurity challenges facing financial firms today. This platform creates a cutting-edge secure perimeter that protects your firm's data, business applications, and devices and serves as the launch-point for all of your work.
Some core features of Workplace include:
- Secure Identity Management, such as Single sign-on and SAML federated websites
- Dynamic Access Control, which monitors your device security in real-time
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- A compliance-ready File System
Workplace is available using local applications or local with hosted applications, depending on your company's access configuration:
- Local: Local access allows you the flexibility to work in your local (native) applications, such as Outlook, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge, as long as your device is compliant.
- Hybrid: Hybrid access allows you to continue working with your applications in a hosted (cloud) environment when your device goes out of compliance, and your files will sync to the Workplace drive in the cloud. Or, you might have a third-party custom application that you are required to use in a hosted environment, such as Quickbooks.
When you save your files to the Workplace drive, you can pick up where you left off on any device with Workplace installed. All you have to do is sign in to keep on working!
View Local vs. Hosted vs. Hybrid to learn more.