- End-Users, Company Managers and MSP Partners
- VDA Essentials, VDA Essentials Hybrid, VDA LocalZone, VDA Hybrid LZ, Workplace Select and Workplace Stronghold
When you sign in to Workplace, you might see certain apps listed in the Apps section, such as Microsoft Office, Slack, etc. that your company has made available for you to safely launch within the platform. You might not have these apps stored on your computer and will need to install them.
- Install Microsoft Office via Workplace for Web
- Install Microsoft Office via Workplace for Windows or macOS
- Install Third-Party Apps
Install Microsoft Office via Workplace for Web
Installing and Activating Microsoft Office Requires an Office 365 Subscription.
Organizations That Wish to Access This Feature Can Contact Their Customer Success Manager or Workplace Provider.
In order to install Microsoft Office, you might need access to an Administrator account on your PC or Mac.
- Navigate to login.venn.com and Sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click the Account menu in the top right.
- Click Install Office to be rerouted to portal.office.com where you can download Office.
- Select the appropriate version and click Install Office to download the Microsoft Office installer.
The file is several gigabytes in size and may take a few minutes to download, depending on your internet connection.
- Check your Downloads folder and open the Microsoft Office Installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Microsoft Office.
- Launch and Activate Office.
The credentials are often the same as your Venn account, but they can be different. If you are unsure, ask your Venn admin for assistance.
Install Microsoft Office via Workplace for Windows or macOS
When you're working in Workplace for Windows or macOS and you click a Microsoft Office app that is not installed locally, you will be prompted to download the installer.
Install Third-Party Apps
When you click an app from the Launch page or under the Apps section of Workplace for Windows or macOS or Workplace for Web, you will be prompted to install the app if it is not detected on your local hard drive. If you have any questions, please reach out to your support team for assistance.