- End-Users, Company Managers and MSP Partners
- VDA LocalZone and VDA Hybrid LZ
Venn provides access to all your work emails, contacts, calendars, files, and websites — all within a dynamic and secure perimeter that helps you protect sensitive company and customer information.
Some work-related applications and data may only be accessible via your organization's Private Company Gateway.
- Connect to the Private Company Gateway on an Android Device
- Connecting to the Private Company Gateway on an iOS/iPadOS Device
Connect to the Private Company Gateway on an Android Device
- Complete the enrollment process and open Venn (Workplace) for Android in the Work Profile.
- Tap on the More tab.
- Tap on Connectivity.
- Tap Connect.
- A connection to the Private Company Gateway will be created. All network traffic for managed applications will use the Private Company Gateway. Applications for personal use will not use this connection.
Connecting to the Private Company Gateway on an iOS/iPadOS Device
The configuration settings for the Private Company Gateway is automatically enabled when the iOS/iPadOS device is enrolled into Venn's MDM solution. To verify the configuration settings:
- Complete the enrollment process.
- Open the Settings application on the device.
- Scroll and tap on VPN.
- Scroll and tap on Private Company Gateway.
- Verify Connect On Demand is enabled.