In the Desktops and laptops tab of the Policy Admin > Device Policy page there is a Disclaimer message listed below the enforcement mode setting. This message appears in the Web App when a required device check fails, which you can customize to meet your company's needs.
- Navigate to login.venn.com or login.os33.com and Sign In with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Policy Admin> Device Policy and select the Desktops and laptops tab.
- Click Edit to the right of the disclaimer text.
- The disclaimer message supports up to 140 characters with the option to make the entire message stand out using bold and/or red text. Make your changes and click Save to finish.