Venn Secure Enclave for Mobile devices enables Partners and Company admins to provision Google Play applications with additional security controls so that they can be accessed and protected on personally-owned device (aka BYOD).
Set Up a Managed Google Play Store for use in Venn
- Navigate to login.venn.com and Sign In with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click MDM enrollment.
- Under the Android MDM enrollment section, click Launch Google to connect an account.
- Click Get started.
- Enter your Business name and click Next.
Note: The EMM provider should be mdm-smb001.
- Enter the details of your organization's Data Protection Officer and EU Representative if you have one. Otherwise, you can leave the fields blank. Click Confirm to continue.
- Click Complete Registration.
- The MDM enrollment modal will update and reflect the new connected status.