Partners and Company Admins can modify the individual enforcement checks of the default Desktop/Laptop Device policy. For example, when onboarding a team, security checks can be set to Recommended, giving new users a chance to fix their device compliance issues without disrupting their work. Once the team is up and running, you can change those enforcements back to Required.
To Change Enforcements Checks for a Mobile Device:
- Navigate to login.venn.com or login.os33.com and Sign In with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Policy Admin > Device Policy and select the Mobile devices tab.
- In the Default policy section, click Change to the right of the enforcement check you want to modify.
- Changing the policy requires the Partner or Company admin to confirm the organization wants to self manage their device policy. Click Self-manage policy to confirm.
Organization will have the option to revert to a policy managed by their service provider after enabling a self managed policy.
- Select Required, Recommended, or Not Checked from the dropdown menu, then click Save Settings to finish.
Learn how to modify the Desktops and laptops device policy here.