This Feature Is Available to the Following Users and Product Types
- Company Managers and MSP Partners
- VDA LocalZone and VDA Hybrid LZ
Partners and Company Admins can modify the DLP enforcement checks that will apply to the All Users group.
- Navigate to login.venn.com and Sign In with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Policy Admin > DLP Policy and select the Desktops and laptops tab.
- Under Data Loss Prevention Policy, click Change to the right of the control you want to modify.
- Changing the policy requires the Partner or Company admin to confirm the organization wants to self manage their DLP policy. Click Self-manage policy to confirm.
Organization will have the option to revert to a policy managed by their service provider after enabling a self managed policy.
- Select your preferred policy and click Save settings to finish.
[Pending Production Image]