To install the mobile app:
- Go to the App Store or Google Play, and type OS33 in the search bar.
- Navigate to Workplace_ and install the app
- Once it's downloaded, open the app.
- On the sign-in screen, enter your work email and password.
- On the screen that explains Sign-in verifications, tap Got It.
- On your Android, tap Create PIN to access Workplace, in case fingerprint scanning fails.
- Create your workplace_ 6-digit PIN, which should be different from your device passcode.
- On your iOS device, open the app. You'll see Allow Notifications. Tap Allow Notifications, and then tap Allow.
- You'll see Enable Touch ID. Tap Create Work PIN, and then verify your PIN.
After you've installed the Workplace app on your mobile device, have your company manager give you access to multi-factor authentication. Moving forward, when you sign into the Workplace Desktop App or Web App, you'll get a notification on your phone, asking you to verify your sign-in. When you Approve the sign-in verification, Workplace will allow you to continue access.
To explore the Mobile App in full, check out that module later in this course. In the meantime, click on "Next Module" to read about some Security Best Practices.