This Feature May Not Be Enabled Based on Your Organization's Access Policy.
Organizations that wish to access this feature can contact their customer success manager or workplace provider.
When collaborating with coworkers and guest users, you may have questions about a folder, such as if it had been modified, moved, or deleted. You can view the history of a folder to view the evolution of that folder.
View Folder History
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multi-factor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Files.
- Navigate to the parent folder of the deleted folder in question.
- Click View history...
Recover a Deleted Folder
- Scroll through the history and locate the deleted folder you want to recover.
- Click Recover.
- When a folder with the same name as the deleted folder exists, you will be prompted to select a new destination. Select and new destination and click Recover.
- Workplace will provide a progress bar of the recovery process. Workplace will provide an on-screen notification when the progress is complete.