This Feature May Not Be Enabled Based on Your Organization's Access Policy.
Organizations That Wish to Access This Feature Can Contact Their Customer Success Manager or Workplace Provider.
Recovering a Deleted Folder in the Workplace Web App Is Only Supported on the Modern Workplace Filesystem.
When collaborating with coworkers and guest users, you may have questions about a folder, such as if it had been modified, moved, or deleted. You can view the history of a folder to view the evolution of that folder.
View Folder History
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Files
- Navigate to the parent folder of the deleted folder in question.
- Click View history...
Recover a Deleted Folder
- Scroll through the history and locate the deleted folder you want to recover.
- Click Recover.
- When a folder with the same name as the deleted folder exists, you will be prompted to select a new destination. Select and new destination and click Recover.
- Workplace will provide a progress bar of the recovery process. Workplace will provide an on-screen notification when the progress is complete.