- Navigate to login.os33.com or click the Go to Folder link in the email invitation from Workplace and sign in with valid credentials.
Workplace will send a security code to the mobile phone number connected with the account.
- Enter the 6-digit code you received on your mobile phone number.
- Click Activate.
- Navigate on the desired folder.
- Select an Office file (.docx, .xlsx or .pptx) you want to edit.
- Click Edit in the action bar.
- Sign in to your Office 365 account.
Note: The Following List of Office 365 Licenses Support Online Editing:
Office 365 Education Licenses:
- Office 365 A1
- Office 365 A3
- Office 365 A5
Office 365 Business Licenses:
- Office 365 Business Essentials
- Office 365 Business Premium
Office 365 Enterprise Licenses:
- Office 365 F1
- Office 365 E1
- Office 365 E3
- Office 365 E5
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Edit your file in Office Online in your browser.
Changes are auto-saved as you edit.
- Click Save & go back or click the back button on your browser when finished.