To Grant a Block User Temporary Access to Workplace
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign-in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Manage.
- Click All Devices.
- Select the desired user from the filter dropdown.
Workplace will display all the devices the desired user has connected to Workplace.
- Click on a device in the device list.
A popup will appear with additional details about the device.
- Click the grey-colored toggle next to Temporary access granted.
- Select the duration of the temporary access and click Grant access.
The user will be able to access Workplace until the allotted time expires.
- Workplace will display the time remaining for the temporary access.