To Export Compliance Data for All Devices
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign-in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click All Devices.
- Select the desired compliance segment for the export.
- All - Export data for all connected devices
- Passed all checks - Export data for all connected devices that have passed all checks
- Failed recommended checks - Export data for all connected devices that have failed a recommended check
- Failed required checks - Export data for all connected devices that have failed a required check
- Missing device data - Export data for all unknown devices
- Click Export data.
Workplace will generate a CSV file for download.
- To export the filtered list, select Filtered device list, and click Export.
- To export a summary of all devices that have failed a check, select Summary of devices that failed checks, and click Export.
Exporting a Summary of Devices May Not Be Enabled Based on Your Organization's Access Policy.
Organizations That Wish to Access This Feature Can Contact Their Customer Success Manager or Workplace Provider.