The Process Will Enable a User to Sign into Workplace.
To fully enable a user, please follow these instructions: Enabling a Disabled User
To Unblock a User From Accessing Workplace
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign-in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click All Devices.
- Select the desired user from the filter dropdown.
Workplace will display all the devices the desired user has connected to Workplace.
- Click on a device in the device list.
A popup will appear with additional details about the device.
- Click the teal-colored User blocked toggle to disable the block.
Click Unblock user to confirm the action.