The Compliance Dashboard allows Company Managers to assess the risk of devices connected by their users to the Workplace ecosystem. Company Managers can segment the analytics by device type and by the user groups.
- Accessing the Compliance Dashboard
- Compliance Dashboard Overview
Accessing the Compliance Dashboard
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign-in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Compliance dashboard.
Compliance Dashboard Overview
The Compliance Dashboard is segmented into three sections:
Compliance Dashboard Filter
Company Managers can filter the results of the Compliance Dashboard by departmental groups.
To filter the Compliance Dashboard:
- Locate the Filter section.
- Click the dropdown and select a group.
Note: The Compliance Dashboard can only show the results of one selected group or all groups.
- To remove a group from the filter, click X in the dropdown box.
The compliance overview will display the compliance score of the select filter.
In this example, 75% of the devices used by users in the selected filter are compliant. The compliance score is calculated as the number of devices that have passed all checks / the total number of devices.
Note: Each user signed into a device is calculated as a unique device.
Company Managers can segment the Compliance Overview by device group. The available segments are:
- All Devices
- Desktops and Laptops
- Includes Windows and Apple computers.
- iOS Devices
- Includes iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touch devices.
- Android Devices
- Includes phones and tablet devices.
The Compliance Dashboard will display the following summary for the selected segment:
- The number of devices that have passed all checks.
- The number of devices that have failed at least one recommended check.
- The number of devices that have failed at least one required check.
Company Managers can click on the caret of each summary to view a list of all devices within that summary.
Compliance Checks Summary
The Compliance Dashboard displays a summary of the results of each Compliance Check enabled in your company's access policy.
The summary includes:
- The name of the Compliance Check
- The compliance score for the check
- The number of devices that have failed this check
Company Managers can expand the summary of a check to a view chart showing the compliance score of that check over time.
To view all devices that have failed a check, click on the number of devices that have failed the check.