Workplace helps you keep your device compliant with your organization's security policy. Users can view which security checks your mobile device has passed or failed, and if necessary, take action to fix them.
- Viewing the Compliance Status of Your Device on Workplace Mobile
- Types of Security Checks
Viewing the Compliance Status of Your Device on Workplace Mobile
- Open Workplace Mobile and sign-in with valid credentials.
You may be required to enter your Workplace pin or authenticate using biometrics.
- Tap Compliance at the bottom of the screen.
Workplace will display the results of the security checks present in your organization's security policy.
- Tap on a security check to learn more about that check.
When a check does not pass, tap on the security check or view the help center articles to learn how to remediate the issue.
Types of Security Checks
Device security checks fall into one of three categories:
Required security checks
- These security checks must be addressed or you may have limited access to Workplace.
Recommended security checks
- These security checks are recommended to keep your device protected. We recommend fixing these security issues.
Passed security checks
- These security checks meet your organization's security policy and no further action is required.