This Feature Is Available to the Following Users and Product Types
- End-Users, Company Managers and MSP Partners
- VDA Essentials, VDA Essentials Hybrid, VDA LocalZone, VDA Hybrid LZ, Workplace Select and Workplace Stronghold
Workplace helps you keep your computer compliant with your organization's security policy. Users can view which security checks your machine has passed or failed, and if necessary, take action to fix them.
- Viewing the Compliance Status of Your Device in Workplace for Windows and macOS
- Types of Security Checks
Viewing the Compliance Status of Your Device Workplace for Windows and macOS
- Open Workplace Desktop and Sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multi-factor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Compliance status in the navigation bar on the left-hand side.
Workplace will display the results of the security checks present in your organization's security policy.
- When a check does not pass, view these help center articles to learn how to remediate the issue.
Types of Security Checks
Device security checks fall into one of three categories:
Required security checks
- These security checks must be addressed or you may have limited access to Workplace.
Recommended security checks
- These security checks are recommended to keep your device protected. We recommend fixing these security issues.
Passed security checks
- These security checks meet your organization's security policy and no further action is required.