This Feature Is Available to the Following Users and Product Types
- End-Users, Company Managers and MSP Partners
- VDA Essentials, VDA Essentials Hybrid, VDA LocalZone, VDA Hybrid LZ, Workplace Select and Workplace Stronghold
This Feature May Not Be Enabled Based on Your Organization's Access Policy.
Organizations that wish to access this feature can contact their customer success manager or workplace provider.
Renamed Folders Shared Will NOT Update the Folder Name Across All Collaborators.
Folder owners who wish to rename a shared folder for all users will need to unshare the folder, rename it and then reshare it.
Workplace for Browsers enables users to edit documents in the cloud.
Rename a File or Folder
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multi-factor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Files.
- Navigate to the file or folder in question.
- Select the file or folder you want to rename.
- Click Rename.
- Type in the new name.
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard or click outside of the input box to save the new name.