One aspect of protecting the sensitive data of your organization and customers is proactively identifying unusual behavior.
Organizations can limit access to devices that have been inspected and identified as known good devices.
This compliance check displays if the Workplace administrator has verified and marked the user’s device as a Known Device.
- When the device is NOT marked as a Known Device, the check will Fail.
- When the device is marked as a Known Device, the check will Pass.
To resolve this issue, contact your Workplace administrator and mark the device as a Known Device.
Marking a Device as a Known Device
To Mark a Device Known, You Must Have Access to Workplace as an Administrator.
To Mark a Device as a Known Device
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- In the All devices tab, scroll down to the Device security checks section.
- Click Filter devices and enter the device name, as needed.
- Click on the Device to open the Device Details page.
- Next to Device unknown, slide the toggle to the disabled position to unmark the device as unknown.