What is Admin Read-Only Mode?
Users will be able to:
- Sign-in to Workplace
- Launch Websites and Applications
- Work with Files
- Access E-mails and Calendar
Users will NOT be able to:
- Modify their Profile (example: Mobile Number)
- Add a new Website to Workplace
- Share or Assign Websites with new users
- Update passwords for saved Websites
Company Managers will NOT be able to:
- Create a User, Group or Server
- Modify a User, Group or Server
- Note: Password management functionality, including unlocking users, resetting passwords, and approving pending sessions will continue to function as normal.
- Delete a User, Group or Server
We recommend planning any migrations and/or administrative duties outside of the testing window.
When is Resilience Validation Testing Scheduled?
Below is our tentative schedule for Resilience Validation Testing.
This schedule may be subject to change.
February 21, 2022
|2:00 AM - 4:00 AM EST||Completed|
May 24, 2022
|2:00 AM - 3:30 AM EDT||Completed|
November 23, 2022
|1:00 AM - 2:30 AM EST||Scheduled|
Venn expects all Workplace products to return to its normal state once the testing period ends. If you experience any problems at the conclusion of the testing period, please contact support.