Make it easier to collaborate on a project or to share files within a department. Follow these steps to remove/delete a user from a group.
Remove a User from a Group
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Manage.
- Click Manage groups.
- Click on the group name.
- Click Group members in the sidebar.
- Locate the User to be removed and click Remove from group.
- Click Delete Group member.
This action will remove the user from the group. This action does NOT delete the user from Workplace.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
This Process Can Take A Few Minutes.
Do NOT refresh the page after Save changes has been clicked.