The Workplace file system makes it easy for Workplace users to share folders with other people, both inside and outside the Workplace ecosystem. This allows individuals to share and collaborate on files, securely within the Workplace ecosystem.
Company Managers can manage and administrate all external users that have been invited to the Workplace ecosystem.
In some cases, a guest user may have not received their invitation to Workplace. In these cases, a Company Manager can resend the email invitation so that the guest user can activate their account.
Resend a Guest User Invitation
When a Workplace user shares a folder with an external user, the external user will receive an invitation to set up a Workplace account. To resend the invitation:
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click All guests.
- Locate the guest user and click on the Guest User Row to View Additional Details
- Verify the Contact Details Are Correct.
- Click Resend invite.
- Click Resend invite to confirm the action.