This Feature Is Available to the Following Users and Product Types
- Company Managers and MSP Partners
- VDA Essentials, VDA Essentials Hybrid, VDA LocalZone, VDA Hybrid LZ, Workplace Select and Workplace Stronghold
Periodically you might want to view website data and clean up unused websites. For example, if your company is paying for a SaaS application that is not being actively used, you can delete the website.
Delete a Website
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click All websites in the left side panel.
- Select the website you want to delete:
- Click in the Search field to find the website, or
- Click the Website name header to sort alphabetically.
- Click Add websites.
- Click Edit website settings...
- Click Delete website.
- Click Delete.