- Company Managers and MSP Partners
- VDA Essentials, VDA Essentials Hybrid, VDA LocalZone, VDA Hybrid LZ, Workplace Select and Workplace Stronghold
We take security very seriously. Many of our clients work with sensitive and regulated information and rely on us to keep their data secure. The Websites feature is designed to let you and your users sign in to your web applications with one click once you’re inside the secure perimeter of Workplace.
Edit a Website's Settings
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click All websites in the left side panel.
- Select the website you want to edit:
- Click in the Search field to find the website, or
- Click the Website name header to sort alphabetically.
- Click Add websites.
- Click Edit website settings.
- Update website settings.
Company Manager can update the:
- Title: Add a name for the website
- URL: Enter the complete URL for the website
- Open website in: Choose the default web browser from the dropdown menu, and you have the option to open the website in Local / Hybrid.
- If Hosted Apps are available, the website can be restricted to launch in a hosted browser.
- Website favorite settings: You can add the website as a favorite on the Launch Page of all assigned users and groups.
- IP restrictions (SAML Websites Only): Allow access to SAML-based websites from custom IP ranges.
- Click Save.