At OS33/Workplace, we take security very seriously. Many of our clients work with sensitive and regulated information and rely on us to keep their data secure. The Websites feature is designed to let you and your users sign in to your web applications with one click once you’re inside the secure perimeter of Workplace.
Edit a Website's Settings
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Manage.
- Click All websites.
- Search and Select the Website.
- Click Edit website settings...
- Update website settings.
Company Manager can update:
- The URL of the website
- The Category of the website
- If Hosted Apps are available, the website can be restricted to launch in a hosted browser.
- If a Dynamic Access Control policy is set, Company Managers can decide the behavior of the website depending on a device's compliance status.
- Click Save.