At OS33/Workplace, is designed to let you and your users sign in to your web applications with one click once you’re inside the secure perimeter of Workplace.
In some cases, Company Managers can utilize SAML to federate the user's identity to the web application. For SAML federation to work correctly, some additional steps need to be completed.
Setting up SAML Is a Very Technical Process.
We Recommend Contacting Your Customer Success Manager or Workplace Provider for Assitance.
Edit a Website's SAML Settings
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click All websites.
- Search and Select the Website.
- Click Edit federation.
- Fill in the fields and download any necessary certificates or metadata files. Share the downloaded files with the vendor to complete the setup.
- Once the setup is complete, assign the users to the website.