The Workplace file system makes it easy for Workplace users to share folders with other people, both inside and outside the Workplace ecosystem. This allows individuals to share and collaborate on files, securely within the Workplace ecosystem.
Company Managers can view a list of all external users that have been invited to the Workplace ecosystem.
View All Guest Users
- Navigate to login.os33.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click All guests.
- Click on the Guest User to View Additional Details
Company Managers can view:
- Contact details of the guest user
- Last known activity, such as last sign in date and location
- The current user status of the guest user:
- Pending - The guest user has not accepted their invitation and has not completed the onboarding process.
- Active - The guest user has accepted their invitation and has successfully signed into Workplace.
- Disabled - A Company Manager has disabled an active guest user. The guest user will not be able to access their account until the account is enabled.
- Locked - The account of the guest user has been locked due to multiple invalid sign-in attempts. The guest user will not be able to access their account until the account is unlocked.
- Deleted - A Company Manager has deleted an active guest user. The guest user must be reinvited to a folder to access Workplace again.