1. Sign out and close the Workplace app. 2. After you attempt to fix the issue, restart your computer.
3. Sign in to Workplace and wait for the compliance checks to finish processing. 3. If you are still having an issue after following the directions below, contact your IT department.
The Antivirus Signatures Are Out of Date failed compliance check indicates the computer might be vulnerable to malware. Frontline detects that a supported antivirus solution is installed however, the antivirus signatures are out of date.
To resolve this issue, update the antivirus signatures database.
Here are instructions on how to update the antivirus signatures on the recommended antivirus products for Windows:
- Windows Defender (native solution) - Update Instructions
- Bitdefender - Update Instructions
- McAfee - Update Instructions
- Symantec/Norton - Update Instructions
- Trend Micro - Contact Trend Micro Support
Here are instructions on how to update the antivirus signatures on the recommended antivirus products for macOS:
There is no native antivirus soltuion in macOS.
Gatekeeper is not an antivirus solution.