The Antivirus Real-Time Protection Disabled failed compliance check indicates the computer may be vulnerable to malware. Frontline detects that a supported antivirus solution is installed however, real-time protection is not enabled.
To resolve this issue, ensure the real-time protection is enabled.
Here are instructions on how to enable real-time protection on the recommended antivirus products for Windows:
- Windows Defender (native solution) - Enable Instructions
- Bitdefender - Enable Instructions
- McAfee - Enable Instructions
- Symantec/Norton - Enable Instructions
- Trend Micro - Contact Trend Micro Support
Here are instructions on how to enable real-time protection on the recommended antivirus products for macOS:
There is no native antivirus solution in macOS.
Gatekeeper is not an antivirus solution.