1. Sign out and close the Workplace app. 2. After you attempt to fix the issue, restart your computer.
3. Sign in to Workplace and wait for the compliance checks to finish processing. 3. If you are still having an issue after following the directions below, contact your IT department.
The Antivirus Real-Time Protection Disabled failed compliance check indicates the computer may be vulnerable to malware. Frontline detects that a supported antivirus solution is installed however, real-time protection is not enabled.
To resolve this issue, ensure the real-time protection is enabled.
Here are instructions on how to enable real-time protection on the recommended antivirus products for Windows:
- Windows Defender (native solution) - Enable Instructions
- Bitdefender - Enable Instructions
- McAfee - Enable Instructions
- Symantec/Norton - Enable Instructions
- Trend Micro - Contact Trend Micro Support
Here are instructions on how to enable real-time protection on the recommended antivirus products for macOS:
There is no native antivirus solution in macOS.
Gatekeeper is not an antivirus solution.