Workplace allows organizations to manage and control their data, applications, and devices so that Advisors and Reps can work securely.
When you use Workplace Mobile, you’ll share some information with us.
We want to be upfront about the information we collect when you use Workplace Mobile.
There are three categories of information Workplace collects when using workplace Mobile:
- Information Automatically Collected by Workplace Mobile
- Information Collected When Using Workplace Mobile
- Information Not Collected By Workplace Mobile
Information Automatically Collected by Workplace Mobile
The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the mobile device
- Device information
- Device name (ex: John's Phone)
- Model (ex: iPhone X or Pixel)
- Operating System (ex: iOS 12.4 or Android 9)
- Serial Number
- IP address
- Device location (ex: Last location - Brooklyn, NY)
- Location is an approximation as it is based on the IP address.
- Security check status
- Is the Operating System on the device modified or non-authorized?
- Is the device encrypted?
- Is screen lock or passcode enabled?
- Date and time of authentication
- Device information
Information Collected When Using Workplace Mobile
The information we may collect when using the Workplace Mobile application includes:
- Log Actions that are taken by users in the Files section
- Creating a file
- Viewing a file
- Editing contents to a file
- Renaming a file
- Sharing a file
- Starring and un-starring a file
- Log the use of an Offline code
- Log the linking and unlinking of a device
- Log the use of Contacts, Calendars, and Emails
- Limited to the information stored in Workplace when Office 365 is provided by Workplace.
- Log Actions by applications that use Workplace Drive as storage.
Information Not Collected By Workplace Mobile
Any activity from an application that uses Workplace Drive as storage or any data that is explicitly shared with Workplace Drive is logged and collected automatically.
Workplace Mobile does NOT log or collect the following:
- Data from other applications such as:
- Phone calls
- Text Messages
- Camera and photos
- Saved passwords not in Workplace
- Saved credit card information, such as:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Other payment services (ex: Venmo)
- Data from Third-Party Applications
- Workplace will only log actions if the application in question uses Workplace Drive for storage (ex: Word)
- Data from Contacts, Calendars and Emails stored outside of Workplace
- Personal Accounts (ex: Gmail or iCloud)
- Work Accounts (ex: Google Apps or MS Exchange not provided by Workplace)
- Screen recordings of images of any nature
- Audio recording of any nature
- Your biometric information
- Face ID
OS33 Services Corp.
33 East 33rd St, 501
New York, NY 10016