This guide will provide instructions on how-to install and activate Workplace Device Compliance software. This software is required to check the current security status of your device.
See this article
Users will need to have administrative permissions to install Workplace.
Follow the steps below to download Workplace on a Firefox browser:
- Log in to your company’s web application.
- This will check your computer, and if you do not have Workplace installed, you will see the page below.
- Click Follow this link to download and install the Workplace browser extension.
- Click Allow > Add download the Workplace extension.
- Click Add> OK to finish downloading the Workplace extension to Firefox.
- That’s it. The extension icon will appear next to the browser’s address bar.
- Click Continue to get the Workplace installer.
- Click Download
- Click Save file in the pop-up to save the Workplace installer to your computer.
- Click the download icon next to the browser’s address bar and select WorkplaceInstaller.exe
- Click Install to start the installation process.
- Click Yes in the User Account Control pop-up to allow the installer to run.
- Click Close when the installation is finished.
- Check I installed workplace successfully checkbox and click Continue
- Proceed with device checks. Click Start security scans to run a set of security checks against your computer.
Workplace Device Compliance software will update automatically after a reboot of the machine. Workplace is constantly updated to support new system configurations, operating systems and browsers. It is expected that users will be running a version of Workplace that is no more than 2 versions behind from the current stable release. The end-user does not have to do anything to update, nor does the update require admin permissions on the machine.