This guide will provide instructions on how-to install and activate Workplace Device Compliance software. This software is required to check the current security status of your device.
See this article
Users will need to have administrative permissions to install Workplace.
Mac OS X
1. Navigate to your company’s web application.
2. If the system detects that you do not have Workplace installed, you will be redirected to a security software download page. Click Download.
3. Click the installer file at the bottom left corner.
4. A confirmation pop-up window will open. Click Continue to start installing Workplace.
5. Click Continue in the installer window to start the installation process.
6. Continue going through the installation process until you reach Installation Type. Click Install.
7. You will need administrative permissions to continue installing Workplace. Enter the administrator credentials and click Install Software.
7. Click the exclamation mark icon > New extension added (Workplace).
8. Click Enable Extension in the pop-up.
9. Go back to software installation window and click Close
9. Set I installed workplace successfully checkbox and click Continue
10. Proceed with device checks. Click Start security scans to run a set of security checks against your computer.
Workplace Device Compliance software will update automatically after a reboot of the machine. Workplace is constantly updated to support new system configurations, operating systems and browsers. It is expected that users will be running a version of Workplace that is no more than 2 versions behind from the current stable release. The end-user does not have to do anything to update, nor does the update require admin permissions on the machine.