Microsoft Office 365 mobile apps seamlessly integrate with workplace android_!
Note: this setup process is demonstrated on an iOS device. While the process is similar, your interface will appear slightly different.
Before you begin, make sure you update to the latest version of workplace android_ in the Play store. Also, you will have to have OnDemand Work Folders enabled for your Workplace account to use this functionality.
Install Office 365 apps
Install Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as needed
- Tap the w_ icon on your device’s home screen to launch workplace android_
- Log into workplace android_ with your Workplace credentials
- Tap More > Get Office 365
- Tap the Download Icon next to each app to install Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To enable file editing, you have to activate Office 365. This only has to be done once.
- Open any Office app (Word,Excel, or PowerPoint) on your mobile device
- Sign into the app using the Office 365 credentials associated with your Workplace account
- Note: This is usually your the same as your Workplace username and password, but it can be different. Contact your Workplace admin if you have any questions.
Add Workplace to your Places in Office 365 apps
To access Workplace files directly from Office apps, complete this process for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Open the Office 365 app
- While in the Office app, tap Open
- Tap Add a Place
- Select Workplace from the list of storage locations
- Repeat for any other Office 365 apps
That’s it! Now you are able to open Office files through Workplace and vice versa.