A user with Company Manager permissions will have full access to all company files and administrator settings. Company managers can see ALL group folders in the GROUPS (W:) drive and ALL personal folders in the (Z:) drive.
Use the links below to find out more on how-to set up a company manager and what settings they have access to:
1. Set up a user as a Company Manager
2. Create and manage new user accounts
3. Create and manage new Groups
4. Set up company specific settings and view tickets
- Customize onboarding information
- Set the default web interface to the workplace web app_
- View and manage company tickets
5. Set up file, website, and email settings
6. Keep your company safe with security settings
7. Browse common troubleshooting issues
Learn more about all of the settings you have as a company manager and contact support if you have any questions.