In order to access the admin interface, your account needs company manager permissions.
When you enable auto sign-in for a group, all group members are allowed to stay signed into workplace indefinitely.
If you need to make exceptions - so that certain group members are compelled to sign into workplace every time the app starts - then you can manage this at the User Settings level.
To disable auto sign-in:
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to workplace_.
- Go to the Administration page.
- Under Company Management, click Users.
- Click the username you’d like to manage.
- On the bottom of the Basic Information page, select Edit.
- Next to Disable auto sign-in after native app restarts, tick the box.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
Workplace for Windows (or Mac) will now prompt the user to sign in any time the workplace desktop app restarts.