In order to access the admin interface, your account needs company manager permissions.
When you enable auto sign-in for a group, all group members are allowed to stay signed into Workplace indefinitely.
If you need to make an exception and require certain group members to sign into Workplace every time the app starts, then this can be managed within User Settings.
To disable auto sign-in:
From Classic Webtop:
- Sign in to Workplace.
- Go to the Administration page.
- Under Company Management, click Users.
- Click the username you’d like to manage.
- On the bottom of the Basic Information page, select Edit.
- Next to Disable auto sign-in after native app restarts, select the box.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
Workplace for Windows (or Mac) will now prompt the user to sign in any time the desktop apps for Workplace restarts.