Selecting all or certain websites to only be accessible in a hosted browser comes with many benefits. Learn how to configure a site to open in the hosted environment and set the type of hosted browser (Chrome/Internet Explorer) that a website opens in:
- Sign in to workplace web app_ icon-info.
- Click the admin button
- Click All websites from the sidebar.
- Select an existing website, use search to find one, or add a new site.
- Click the Website.
- Select Edit website
- Check Run in hosted browser only
- Select the browser of your choice from the drop down menu on the right.
Google Chrome or Internet Explorer are recommended.
- Click [Save].
- Click [Done].
That's it! Your website will now open in the chosen browser.
In rare cases, for some users, launching a website may open the wrong hosted browser.