Only allowing a site to be accessed in a secure hosted browser comes with many benefits. Learn how to configure a site to open in the hosted environment and set the type of hosted browser (Chrome/Internet Explorer) that a website opens in:
- Sign in to workplace web app_ icon-info.
- In the top-right click the admin button
- In sidebar, click All websites
- Select an existing website, use search to find one, or add a new site.
- Click the Website.
- Select Edit website
- Check Run in hosted browser only
- In the pull down menu on the right, select the browser of your choice.
The first instances 'Google Chrome' or 'Internet Explorer' are recommended.
- Click [ Save ]
- Click [ Done ]
That's it! Your website will from now on open in the chosen browser.
In rare cases, for some users, launching a website may open the wrong hosted browser.