This procedure does not remove work-related data. To remove work-related data, follow the instructions here.
This action MUST be performed before deleting the user
To remove a device from the device inventory list
- Navigate to login.venn.com and Sign In with valid credentials. You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- From the left navigation menus, click All Devices.
- Select the target user from the filter or the device in the device list.
- Click on a device in the device list.
The device panel will be presented with additional details about the device.
- From the device panel, click the Actions tab
- Click Remove from All devices list
- A confirmation pop-up will appear, click Remove to confirm
The device will be removed from the inventory list. This does not impact the ability to audit user activity. If the device checks back in to the portal, it will reappear in the device inventory list.