When a user is created via the User Dashboard, an onboarding invite is created for the new user. In the event that the user account is no longer needed, the Company Manager can revoke the invite and delete the pending new user account.
Revoke an User Invitation
- Navigate to login.venn.com and sign in with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Directory > Users from the left navigation.
- Search for the user with a Pending invite or a User with an Onboarding status.
- Click on the user in the list.
- Click the Invite button and select Revoke invite.
- Click Revoke invite to confirm the action.