Partner Admins and Company Admins can view and modify a company's Data Loss Prevention from the Company admin page under the Policy admin section, located in the left navigation pane. The policies that are shown in the Desktops and laptops tab and Mobile devices tab apply to everyone in the All Users group, with the option to create overrides that enable a user or group to operate outside the parameters of the policy.
Accessing Policy Admin
- Navigate to login.venn.com and Sign In with valid credentials.
You may be required to verify the sign-in by completing the multifactor authentication on your mobile device.
- Click Company admin or Manage > Company admin.
- Click Policy Admin in the left navigation pane.
This Feature is Only Available to Organizations using Venn Secure Enclave
Organizations That Wish to Access These Features Can Contact Their Customer Success Manager or Workplace Provider.
You can manage the DLP policy for all devices in Policy Admin> DLP Policy. You can modify the following sections in both the Desktops and laptops tab and the Mobile devices tab:
- Default policy: change individual enforcement policies to Restricted or Unrestricted. User activity is always logged, regardless of the control setting.
- Policy overrides: Add overrides to the default policy for individual users, groups, and IP addresses. Unspecified requirements are inherited from the default access policy.