Returning user process: existing Venn account, new computer
You have selected this onboarding process because you have a Venn account and need to install the application on another PC. This guide will help you:
- sign in
- download Venn
If this doesn't sound like your user situation, go back to the start page and make sure you're on the right path.
Logging in with your username and password
You will use your existing Venn credentials to sign into a browser on the new machine.
- Log into your Venn domain.
- If you're not sure what it is, check with your IT team.
- Enter your username and click Next.
- Enter a password and click Sign In.
You should now be looking at the Welcome to Venn screen. It’s now time to download the installer.
Downloading the installer
- Click the Install button to download the install file.
- Click on the file that downloaded to start the installation process.
Opening the installer
You must open and run the installer after downloading it.
Open the installer that's been downloaded. It's typically located lower-left of your browser window.
- If you can't find it, type Ctrl + J to open the Downloads folder.
- A permissions window displays.
- Click Yes to open the installer.
You should now see the Installer dialog.
Running the installer
You can now run the installer.
- Click Install to begin the process.
- If you need to cancel the installation, click Close.
As the installation continues, you should see a progress bar display progress until it's complete.
Completing the installation
- When the installation completes, the installer will close and the Venn app will automatically open, already logged in.