To provision users into Venn, an admin will need to add a specific user or group of users to the application created in Okta outline in this article. The user or group of users will be created in Venn along with any backend resources they require. If a group does not already exist in Venn, the group will be created and the users added to the group.
Navigate to Menu > Applications > Applications.
- Click on the Venn application.
- Select the Assignments tab.
- Click Assign > Assign to People or Assign to Groups, as appropriate/desired.
- Click Assign for each appropriate/desired user or group.
- Click Save and navigate back.
Once these steps have been completed, the configured users that have been assigned to the Venn application can initiate Venn onboarding by signing into Okta and clicking on the Venn application in the My apps section.