In Workplace Academy, designated team members can be granted permissions to pull self-service reports from the Admin Dashboard.
- In order to pull reports for the appropriate courses, navigate to the Admin Dashboard. To do so, sign in to Workplace Academy and then select your initials in the top right of the window. You can then toggle between Switch to learner view and Switch to admin view. Reporting can be found in the admin view.
- Select Reports from the Admin Dashboard menu bar at the top of the page.
- Then select Courses, from the Quick Reports section.
- On the next page, you will see a list of courses that have been started by your colleagues. You may use the search box to find and select the desired course, or scroll through the list of courses.
- On the following page, you can review your colleagues’ progress and/or choose to download the report selecting the Download/Schedule this report button in the top right of the screen.
- Choose the desired options in the window that pops up, or choose to download a previous report.
- For easiest and fastest results, add a Title to your report and make sure to date the file. (e.g. 2018-12-31-report).
- Choose to Download the report.
- Select your desired Format. (We prefer CSV as it can be opened anywhere.)
- Then click the Run button and wait for the report to be ready.
- Once done processing, you can choose your report and it will download to your local desktop.
To find out more information about reporting, please see the SAP Litmos Help site.